Deadline Abstract Submission: January 6, 2021
Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: January 20, 2021
All those interested in presenting abstracts at the 10th World Congress of Melanoma and 17th EADO Congress are invited to submit their work to the Program Committee for review. Selected abstracts will be chosen for an oral presentation during the free communications sessions. The acceptance of an abstract does not include the congress registration.
Please read the following submission rules carefully before submitting an abstract:
- Abstracts may be submitted via this website only. Abstracts submitted by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please indicate the topic from the abstract topics list and your preferred type of presentation (oral or e-poster) during online submission. The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors‘ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation. Encore abstracts will be accepted.
- Please structure the abstract as follows: Background, Methods, Results, Conclusions. The text shall not exceed 4000 characters including spaces.
- It is acceptable to include up to two tables or graphics as part of the abstract.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. Abstracts will not be edited by the Congress Secretariat prior to publication, therefore please check the grammar and spelling carefully.
- We kindly ask authors to not use any commercial names of medications or drugs, but rather to use generic names instead.
Selected abstracts will be chosen for an oral presentation during the free communications sessions.
Abstracts selected for poster will be presented as e-Posters during the congress. Approximately 10 e-Poster terminals will be available for viewing in the e-Poster area. Further information is available here.
All accepted abstracts will be published in the digital Book of Abstracts which will be available for download on the congress website.
Please note that the acceptance of an abstract does not include the congress registration. The presenting author must be a registered participant, otherwise the abstract will not be reviewed and waived from the programme.