Abstracts selected for poster will be presented as e-Posters during the virtual conference. Access to the virtual poster exhibition is only possible for registered participants and only via the virtual platform which is available from April 12, 2021 at 00:01 CEST to April 18, 2021 at 23:59 CEST.
If your abstract is accepted as a virtual poster, you will receive an email on March 19, 2021 with detailed instructions including a link to upload the poster and the audio file. The upload of the audio file is not mandatory. The deadline to upload your slide and recording file is April 5, 2021.
For each abstract or poster you have received a separate access code in the confirmation email. It is not possible to upload multiple posters with one access code. Otherwise the software would not be able to assign which poster belongs to which abstract.
Authors can present the data and information as submitted in their accepted abstract by uploading a corresponding audio file (MP3, M4A, WAV). All authors must record and upload the presentation themselves. Most smartphones and computers have applications to record voice files. Please make sure:
- that you are in a silent room when recording
- that the audio recording does not exceed 3 minutes
- that you say your name and the title of your presentation at the beginning
- that you name the audio file with your name and abstract number.
The audio button must be clicked by the user, there is no auto-playback.Instructions for Preparation of the e-Poster
- Accepted files: PDF, PPT, PPTX
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 Pixel, Portrait Format / 1920 × 1080 Pixel, Landscape Format / Maximum 10MB
- Please allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors’ names and affiliations as stated in the submitted abstract.
There will be no live virtual poster presentation.
Book of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts will be published on April 12, 2021 on the congress website. The book of abstracts will be also available within the virtual poster exhibition.